Formal Recruitment Registration Deadline: February 3, 2018
Alpha Chi Rho, Alpha Epsilon Pi, Beta Theta Pi, are the ONLY chapters open from 11am-2pm Today
All of the other chapters are closed.
Fall Recruitment Programming
Go Greek 101 | September 5
6:00 pm, Fritz Pavilion AB, Armstrong Student Center
Family Weekend Tailgate | October 7
Time TBD, Millet Parking Lot
Go Greek 101 | October 16
6:00 pm, Wilks Theater, Armstrong Student Center
Formal Recruitment Registration Deadline | January 3, 2018
Meet the Chapters | September 5, September 30, & October 23
Time Varies, Chapter Houses
IFC Formal Recruitment
Sunday, January 28 - Monday, February 5, 2018
Recruitment Kick-Off and Meet the Chapters (Attendance Required)
Sunday, January 28
4:00pm - 7:00pm, Wilks Theater and Fritz Pavilion, Armstrong Student Center
January 29 - February 2
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Monday & Tuesday
Please visit our chapters at the following locations. All chapters will be open on Monday & Tuesday:
Final Open House
- Alpha Chi Rho - Irvin (IRV) 123
- Alpha Delta Phi - 22 S. Campus Ave.
- Alpha Epsilon Pi - 301 E Sycamore St.
- Alpha Sigma Phi - 200 E. High St.
- Beta Theta Pi - 406 E Withrow St
- Chi Psi - 307 N. Bishop St.
- Delta Chi - 131 E. Withrow St.
- Delta Kappa Epsilon - 325 E. Sycamore St.
- Delta Sigma Phi - 111 E. Spring St.
- Delta Tau Delta - 220 N. Tallawanda Rd.
- Delta Upsilon - 400 E. Vine St.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. - 2026 Armstrong
- Kappa Alpha Order - 314 E. Church St.
- Lambda Chi Alpha - 300 N. Tallawanda Rd.
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. - 2026 Armstrong
- Phi Delta Theta - 2. S. Campus Avenue (Will be open on 1/30: moved locations, please note new location)
- Phi Gamma Delta - 130 E. High St.
- Pi Kappa Alpha - 410 E. Church St.
- Pi Kappa Phi - 110 S. Campus Ave.
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon - 310 N. Tallawanda Rd.
- Sigma Alpha Mu - 206 S. Campus Ave.
- Sigma Chi - 401 E. Sycamore St.
- Sigma Phi Epsilon - 224 E. Church St.
- Sigma Pi - 405 E. Vine St.
- Tau Kappa Epsilon - 112 S. Campus Ave.
- Theta Chi - 310 N. Bishop St.
11:00am - 2:00pm
IFC Recruitment Eligibility
- You must have completed 12 credit hours of classes at Miami University or another college or university.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- You must attend an IFC Kick-Off Session or Go Greek 101 Session.
- You must meet membership requirements outlined in the Miami University Student Handbook.
- Complete the two-part online education course prior to the start of recruitment.
For more information on IFC Formal Recruitment, please visit our website: http://miamioh.edu/student-life/fraternity-sorority-life/how-to-join/ifc-recruitment/index.html